We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer for our client company ABB. In this role, you will support sales projects of our client company's service products by following up the customer requests and needs and participating in internal processes to achieve current goals, both for the unit and the company. If you have experience with technical B2B sales and are willing to challenge yourself, you might be the person we are looking for! We are offering a great opportunity to a sales-minded and results-oriented person to work in an international team. Please read more and apply today! We will proceed in the process as soon as we find the right candidate.
About the role
As a Sales Engineer, you will support sales of our client company's service products. Your main tasks will include quality assurance and reporting in accordance with all applicable requirements and routines as well as maintaining and building good customer relations. In this role, you will benefit from good communication skills and stress tolerance, as well as the ability to manage complexity.
You are offered
- A versatile and challenging role in a global company
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Utilization of SalesForce for the follow-up of opportunities and their tasks
- Sales order handling according to defined process
- Supporting other sales and marketing activities
- Development of activities and processes with other service departments
- The development of sales processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Communicating and establishing good customer realtionships
We are looking for
- A suitable educational background (B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical, electrical, or naval engineering background)
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English. Finnish and/or - Swedish, Spanish seen as an advantage.
- Previous experience with technical B2B sales and preparation of bid documents
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great communication and team working skills
- Knowledge of the Marine Industry and experience with SalesForce is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
- Independent and responsible
- Sales-minded and result-oriented
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent: permanent position for Academic Work
- Location: Helsinki
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our recruitment process
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our client's wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the next phase. The process includes two tests: one personality test and one cognitive test. The tests are tools to find the right talent for the right position, to enable equality, diversity, and a fair process.
ABB Oy, Marine & Ports
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries